Welcome to Westcroft Nursing Home
Westcroft is a 28 bed Nursing Home providing personalised care and is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). It stands in a convenient location in Hanley, close to Hanley Park. Hanley town centre with its Potteries shopping centre is located only one mile away.
The nursing home is a large pre-war house with a purpose built two-storey extension. The Care Manager is a Registered General Nurse with a BSc (Hons) in Adult Nursing and an MSc level Post Graduate Diploma in Specialist District Nursing Practice. She has worked for many years in the nursing profession gaining valuable experience in the care of the elderly. She is very passionate about delivering person centred quality care . We are registered to accommodate 28 residents who require elderly care. We have 18 single rooms and 5 shared rooms. All rooms are tastefully decorated to enhance the cosy atmosphere of the home. We have a dedicated, experienced staff team, many of whom have worked at the home for many years.
At Westcroft our aim is to provide each service user with a comfortable and homely environment in which security, independence and dignity is maintained.
First class Facilities and Support
- Providing 24 hour High Quality Care in the local community
- Treating each resident as an individual, ensuring privacy, respect and dignity are maintained
- Being a small family run Home we offer a highly personalised service
- Exceptional standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Respite Care, Residential Care and Day Care available
- Special diets catered for by our expert Chefs
To find out more about the full range of services that we offer download our Westcroft Nursing Home Literature. Alternatively why not get in touch and speak with our team, or arrange a viewing to see our facilities for yourself.