Welcome to Harley House
At Harley House we like to think we bring a truly special touch to caring for the elderly. Founded as a family business, we have developed our caring approach over many years, we still hold true to our original principles of providing residents with the next best thing to home and delivering dedicated professional care the resident needs 24 hours a day.
Harley House is designed to provide pleasing standards of comfort and convenience. The home offers a safe, clean, welcoming atmosphere and relaxed surroundings that will help the resident feel at home right away. Professional and sensitive care is constantly at hand from our friendly and highly qualified care team, all of who contribute to the family atmosphere that makes our home so appealing.
We have a real focus on family at Harley House and we understand that selecting or moving into a care home can be a daunting time. That’s why we have gone to great lengths to tailor a programme of wellness and independence combined with care and assistance to meet each resident’s special requirements.
First Class Facilities and Support
We have a wide range of features and benefits that make everyone’s stay with us as comfortable and pleasurable as possible, here’s just a few:
- Unrestricted visiting times so that family and friends can visit whenever they wish
- Hairdressing, manicures and chiropody treatments
- Visiting Physiotherapists, opticians and dentists
- TV and telephone points in every room
- Courtesy car service
- Catering for all dietary requirements
- Occupational and speech therapists
- Birthday parties, celebrations and a full activity and entertainments roster
To find out more about the full range of services that we download our Harley House Literature. Alternatively why not get in touch and speak with our team, or arrange a viewing to see our facilities for yourself.