Welcome to Brook House Care Home
Situated in the delightful village of Husbands Bosworth, Brook House has been providing residential care for those with Dementia or Alzheimer’s for more than 20 years. Our village location makes a real difference to all who stay with us as there is a real community right on the doorstep. A converted farm house, Brook House provides spacious living, with a choice of either single or shared accommodation to suit everyone’s taste.
First Class Facilities and Support
We have a real focus on choice at Brook House and we respect that people age in different ways. That’s why we have gone to great lengths to tailor a programme of wellness and independence combined with care and assistance to meet each resident’s special requirements. There are 41 luxury bedrooms available all with en-suite facilities.
We have a wide range of features and benefits that make everyone’s stay with us as comfortable and pleasurable as possible, here’s just a few:
- Unrestricted visiting times so that family and friends can visit whenever they wish
- Hairdressing, manicures and chiropody treatments
- Visiting Physiotherapists, opticians and dentists
- TV and telephone points in every room
- Courtesy car service
- Catering for all dietary requirements
- Occupational and speech therapists
- Birthday parties, celebrations and a full activity and entertainments roster
To find out more about the full range of services that we offer download our Brook House Literature. Alternatively why not get in touch and speak with our team, or arrange a viewing to see our facilities for yourself.