1. Help Clients to socialise within the Care Home, and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes.
2. Plan and initiate monthly rolling / individual programmes, and encourage Clients to maintain pre-existing hobbies.
3. Encourage Staff Members, Relatives and Friends to participate in the Care Home’s activities.
4. Accompany Clients, where possible, to off-site activities, which may occasionally take place out with normal working hours.
5. Help to create an atmosphere that suits individual Clients within the Care Centre.
6. Assist with fund raising, and budgeting, for entertainments, materials and outings.
7. Maintain full and accurate records of daily activities using appropriate documentation, and assist the Named Carer to review and update Client Care Files.
To ensure The Harley House’s high standards are maintained and that each team member treats residents in the way that they would expect to be treated themselves.
Mandatory training is up to date
Appraisal with Manager every 6 months
• Proven ability to develop and organise a range of events / activities for Clients in all Client categories
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Team player
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Friendly, creative and confident
• Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
• Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
• Flexible approach towards working routines